Are there any side effects of virgin coconut oil ?
A lot of literature written about the benefits of virgin coconut oil. From this work, there is nothing to discuss about the side effects of virgin coconut oil. This raises concern for the public using virgin coconut oil.
Virgin Coconut Oil does not cause:
- The rise in blood cholesterol levels
- The rise in viscosity or formation of blood clots
- Atherosclerosis or heart disease
Many benefits of virgin coconut oil, may lead to several questions, including the following:
Why did not anyone discuss the side effects of virgin coconut oil? Is it hidden or no side effects from virgin coconut oil?
While we have not gotten the information from side effects of virgin coconut oil, it helps us as users of virgin coconut oil to do the following:
- Use virgin coconut oil in accordance with the instructions on the label packaging of virgin coconut oil you consume
- Do not use virgin coconut oil in excess goji cream. Due to excessive whatever would cause harmful side effects of our own
- Use virgin coconut oil from the producers of the original and a certified safe
- Check the expiration date of the use of virgin coconut oil you us.
From some of the tips above I believe the use coconut oil for health or consumption per day would be safe.
We know that coconut oil is inseparable from the needs of the community every day. In fulfilling our needs every day, coconut oil can not be avoided detoxic παρενεργειες. But, until now there has been no news about the people who experience toxicity due to use of coconut oil, especially virgin coconut oil. From this experience we can conclude that there are no side effects from virgin coconut oil.